Carbon Futures are a leading independent energy and sustainability consultancy focussed on delivering low-carbon, cost-effective solutions to a variety of sectors within the construction industry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Energy Consultant / SAP Assessor to join our team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support the delivery of a wide range of high-profile new-build residential developments throughout the country. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be involved in a young and ambitious company, whilst working in a supportive team environment.
Candidates should be educated to at least HND level in an architectural / engineering / sustainability related subject.
Experience & Skills
- Experience of working within the construction sector in Scotland;
- Qualified as an On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor (OCDEA) - training can be provided;
- Experienced in undertaking SAP calculations for new dwellings in Scotland;
- Understanding of Section 6 building regulations;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Fluent spoken and written English is essential as is your eligibility to work in the UK;
- Full UK Driving Licence;
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Annual staff appraisals and bonus payments
- 20 days leave per year plus bank holidays
- Personal Development Plan / Career Progression Opportunities
- CPD and Training Programmes
- Professional Subscriptions / Membership Fees
- Flexible working practices
- Free onsite parking at our Glasgow office
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com.