Carbon Futures are a leading independent low-energy building consultancy focussed on delivering low-carbon solutions to a variety of sectors within the built environment.
With offices based in Glasgow and Edinburgh, we are actively seeking candidates for a number of key roles ranging from graduate engineers to experienced consultants with a key focus on building physics and modelling.
Roles we are currently recruiting for:
- Graduate Energy / Engineering Consultant
- Senior Energy / Engineering Consultant
- Senior Sustainability / Planning Consultant
- Experienced Passivhaus Consultant
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to support the delivery of a wide range of high-profile new-build developments throughout the country. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a young and ambitious company, whilst working in a supportive team environment.
Education, Experience & Skills
It is desirable for candidates to hold a degree in an engineering or building physics discipline and have a general passion for low-energy building design.
Through our extensive training program, successful candidates will be provided with the relevant support and mentoring to develop their technical knowledge of the building industry.
Attention to detail and excellent communication skills are essential for all roles.
- Competitive salary rising on completion of successful probation period
- Company pension scheme
- Annual staff appraisals and bonus payments
- 20 days leave per year plus bank holidays (30 days in total)
- Personal Development Plan / Career Progression Opportunities
- CPD and Training Programmes
- Professional Subscriptions / Membership Fees
- Flexible working practices (all staff currently operate from home)
If you are interested in joining our team, we would encourage you to send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.